Brighton, United Kingdom
We Welcome You To Discover Yoga, As It Is…
As part of his 2018 European tour, our founder, and main teacher, Sri Vijay Gopala will be hosting an intensive 5-day retreat with in-depth teachings on authentic Yoga.
Set in the beautiful surroundings of East Sussex, this insightful retreat will provide you with an opportunity to connect with your true nature and explore your inner Self.
During the 5-days the real subject of Yoga will be bought to you from its source – from the background of pure yogic science. Vijay will guide you on a journey of self-reflection and self-expression through an exploration of the true essence of Yoga – combining aspects of body, breath and mind at an individual level and delivered in the most practical way
Whether you are experienced in Yoga or not, this retreat will be a transformative experience for everyone. You will be equipped with new ways to not only better understand your Yoga practice, but to also apply the science of Yoga to the challenging situations of everyday life.
This retreat is designed to be one of four 50 hour Yoga teacher training courses, with 10 hours of intensive teaching on each of the 5 days. Completion of all four blocks and therefore 200 hours of Teacher Training, makes the student eligible for Certification from Yoga Gita (Yoga school of Vijay Gopala). Further 50 hour courses are available in both The Netherlands and Mysore, India.
Vijay Gopala will be the main teacher for the course. Vijay has been teaching Yoga for over 20 years and has an in depth knowledge of the subject coming from the ancient yogic texts. His clarity on every aspect of Yoga and yogic life make him not only a great teacher to study with but also a great individual to interact with.
To learn more about Vijay’s approach to teaching and what to expect from the course Click Here.
Included in the retreat
- Daily posture and pranayama practice led by Sri Vijay Gopala;
- Philosophical teachings from the ancient texts of Yoga;
- Guided meditation sessions;
- Teaching Skills (for those who wish to teach);
- Space and time to self-reflect;
- Anatomical and physiological principles to deepen the experience of yoga postures;
- An exploration of principles of alignment;
- Deep study of the breathing pattern;
- Science related to Pranayama;
- Chanting trainings;
- Life skills to lead a happy and contented life by valuing what you are;
- Delicious, healthy, vegetarian food;
- Accommodation at iAMi retreat.
Types of accommodation
*Please pay attention, these prices are in British Pounds.
Stay during the day
Single day excl. accommodation: £110
If you are interested in participating in the retreat only during daytime, for one day or all five days, please feel welcome! You can send an email to email@example.com
Terms and conditions
- All options are including 2 meals a day;
- Accommodation is for 5 nights (Wednesday evening until Monday);
- Early bird until: May 26th 2018;
- Any online transaction of the course amount will be increased with 8% charge in addition of the prices shown in the table. This can be avoided by paying the remaining amount in cash on the start date of the course. Please read the terms and conditions here.
Register here for Intensive Retreat in Brighton (UK)
You can reserve your spot by paying £162 (incl 8%) with PayPal or TransferWise. Please read the terms and conditions.