Yoga Teacher Training in The Netherlands
Learn the real art and science of teaching Yoga through exploring the Self
Flexible TTC, what does this mean?
It is possible to attend the block as an Intensive 5 days Yoga Retreat with 10 hours of teaching a day. The days consist of 2 units of 5 hours. Below an indicative timetable is given for the daily schedule. A combination of blocks in The Netherlands and India is possible as well. You are also welcome to join only one block or one unit; you can decide which unit(s) you wish to attend and when to attend.
Timetable of one day
THURSDAY TO MONDAY
6:00 – 11:30AM (incl. breakfast)
13:30 – 18:30PM
For this TTC in The Netherlands we found a lovely location, ashram Sada Shiva Dham in Loenen. The ashram is located amidst forests. It is possible to stay at the ashram from Wednesday evening to Monday. If you wish to stay only for a few nights, please let us know by writing an email to email@example.com.
During the course you will go deeper into:
- Inner and outer form of the postures with their benefits (not only physical and mental but also spiritual)
- Building asana series and structure your class
- Anatomical and physiological principles to deepen the experience of yoga postures
- An exploration of principles of alignment
- Traditional philosophy including Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and Bhagavad Gita
- Deep study of the breathing pattern
- Science related to Pranayama
- Effective techniques for meditation
- Chanting training
- Life skills to lead a happy and contented life by valuing what you are
- Guidance on how to improve and enhance your teaching skills