What is Pancha Kosha? Pancha means five and Kosha means sheaths. This Pancha Kosha Retreat has a holistic approach to rejuvenate and detox you at all the 5 layers of your Self-expression. The Pancha Kosha Retreat can be considered as a process which has a deeper and longer lasting effect than a Panchakarma detox, which mainly works at the body level only.
In life, you may meet many people, but you may end up not meeting your own Self. Very rarely someone gets to know oneself at all the 5 layers of existence (Pancha Kosha); body, breath, mind, wisdom and soul.
Experiencing your Self at the 5 layers, is the base for the highest detoxification and rejuvenation process possible. This is also the key towards resolving any health issues, being efficient in day to day life and evolving in the journey of life.
Previous knowledge of Yoga is not required; willingness to detox, rejuvenate and meet your Self is sufficient. As a result of this retreat you will develop the strength to act in the action world in a very efficient way.
What is inside the Retreat
Upcoming Dates :
1st to 21st April 2024
1st to 21st July 2024
1st to 21ste October 2024
1st to 21st January 2025
1st to 21st April 2025
Mode of Delivery : Offline Residential
Accommodation & Fees
All fees are based on an online transfer.
* Benefit from an early bird offer of € 150 for subscription 45 days before the start of the program. The offer is valid for the complete 3 weeks program.
* To reserve a spot in the retreat, a reservation fee of € 300 is required. This fee is not refundable.
* For a subscription for participation less then 3 weeks, the reservation fees come as € 200.
Feel free to reach out to us for more information through firstname.lastname@example.org / +91-9482300820.
Food : Two wholesome and healthy meals per day. Consisting of freshly made sattvic food with vegetables and pulses from our organic garden.
Drinks & Fruit : Fresh fruits are served each morning and an Ayurvedic juice in the afternoon.
Accommodation : in Yoga Gita, Science of Consciousness Ashram in Srirangapatna.
Nearest International airport : Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru (Bangalore). An airport pickup can be arranged at an additional fee.
Fees : All fees are based on an online transfer.
* Benefit from an early bird offer of € 150 for subscription 45 days before the start of the program. The offer is valid for the complete program.
* To reserve a spot in Pancha Kosha, a reservation fee of € 300 is required. This fee is not refundable.
* For a subscription for parts of the Pancha Kosha retreat, the reservation fees come as € 200.
Contact : To know more about the Pancha Kosha retreat, get in touch with us through email@example.com / +91 9482300820.